Get access to an incredible line up of speakers offering rare access to expert knowledge and insight on Tourette Syndrome.
- 15 min Official Conference Opening - Robyn Latimer OAM, TSAA President
- 15 min Personal Perspectives of TS - Kayla Sirrell, Perth Spokesperson
- 15 min TS Support in Australia - Annie Dixon, National Support Group Co-ordinator and Lydia Roberts, Perth Support Group Leader
- 30 min What is Tourette Syndrome? - Dr Yulia Furlong, Perth
- 45 min Obsessive Compulsive Disorder & Tourette’s/Tics Behaviour Spectrum - Dr Yulia Furlong & Mrs. Elissa Sarich, Perth
- 45 min Thriving with ADHD, Lou Brown, Perth
- 30 min Family & Education Matters, Psychosocial Aspects of TS - Robyn Latimer, TSAA President
$ 10.00 TSAA Member
$ 25.00 Non-Member
$ 40.00 Recordings and Annual Membership (Join or Renew here)
If you already have purchased your access you can watch the recordings here.
Programme below. Click to enlarge.
Share this content on your favourite social media site: